Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Welcome to the fat!

To start of let me tell you a little about me. I'm a proud mommy to 2 boys. James is going to be 3 this month and Hunter is 2 months. I have got a lot of weight to lose. Hopefully more than 75 pounds by the time I'm done.
I have recently joined weight watchers, but unfortunately am only down 9 pounds so far. I'm hoping by starting this I can relieve some frustration and keep going.
Tonight after weigh in (stayed the same this week, but at least I didn't gain) I came home and cut up 2 bags of carrots and celery each. I have a whole gallon size bag full of them. I hope that since I have this bag, I will grab handfuls of that instead of handfuls of crap. I also have a container of Hummus that is only 1 point per serving.
Well, here's to me, Hopefully I'll have a good week!

No comments: